command line image display options?

Matt Graham danceswithcrows at usa.net
Fri Jan 1 13:48:37 MST 2010

After a long battle with technology, Matt Graham wrote:
> After a long battle with technology, Josef Lowder wrote:
>> $ kuickshow image.jpg
>> works better without any error or warning message, but still has a title
>> bar that I would like to eliminate.
> Title bar is provided by the window manager.  I haven't found a way to get
> rid of the title bar using DCOP calls to kwin yet,

I suppose you could go into the KDE Control Center, Desktop, Window-Specific
Behavior, and then make it so that all kuickshow windows had "No Border" set.
That may be swatting a fly with a Buick, but it's yet another way to get what
you said you want.

--
   "Assembly of God". Haven't you ever wondered what goes on in a place
   like that?  What kinds of parts does God need?  --Slacquer