Installfest this Saturday - PLUG website dead?

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Sun Feb 28 09:17:57 MST 2010

I've always found that cox's DNS server have been less that desirable.
I was actually surprised to find that I was using their dns at all.
I've usually setup my own, to get around their DNS problems.

Now with cox hijacking all the typos, I would recommend more than ever
that people setup their own DNS servers.

Brian Cluff