Help for my mom part 2

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 09:20:56 MST 2010

They don't.  That's why she would have to have an external one.  They can be
handy for using CD/DVDs but you don't have to carry them around.  And since
she probably does not have one of those, a bootable Flash Drive is probably
more convenient.

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 12:10 AM, Robert Holtzman <holtzm at cox.net> wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 10:43:15PM +0000, mark at phillipsmarketing.bizwrote:
> > Why not send her a UNR live CD to try it out? She could try other live
> cds as well until the next install fest to find just what she wants.
>
> I didn't think netbooks had optical drives. My step daughter has an HP
> mini and it doesn't.
>
> --
> Bob Holtzman
> Key ID: 8D549279
> "If you think you're getting free lunch,
>  check the price of the beer"

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions,
that I wish it always to be kept alive.
 - Thomas Jefferson