Paul Mooring drpppr242 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 21:50:14 MST 2010

I'd just like to point out that ruby was originally intended to be a
replacement for perl, primarily focused on being used for sys admin
type scripting, not a web language.  I for one love ruby and do
essentially no web programming, I just can't live without the binding
operator ( ~= ) and perl's regular expressions, but love ruby's syntax
( and who wouldn't love something like '5.times { puts "Ruby is the
greatest!" }