Eric Cope eric.cope at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 21:06:20 MST 2010

I work with CodeIgniter a lot, in fact I am coding a web app right now in
CI. I have not found it to be limiting, given the capability to extend or
replace any CI function. I personally love CI and would say that my code is
fairly self documenting. I'd like to hear more about what Craig has to say
about PHP vs. RoR. I have not made the switch yet, because there have been
no business drivers to change, but if Craig wouldn't mind explaining more, I
am very interested...

Eric

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 5:20 PM, keith smith <klsmith2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> After taking a quick look at RoR -
> http://oreilly.com/ruby/archive/rails.html , it looks a lot like
> CodeIgniter.  Any CodeIgniter users?  Does that sound right?

> Keith Smith

Eric Cope
http://cope-et-al.com