co. in Mesa, Iveda Solutions is looking for Linux Systems Egrs/Admins (was: Fwd: [...])

Mike Schwartz schwartz at acm.org
Fri Feb 19 15:35:52 MST 2010

This was from the "Tempe Nerds" group,
on meetup dot com:
(Forwarded by:)
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ
schwartz at acm.org

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Meetup <info at meetup.com>
Date: Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 11:07 AM
Subject: Michael has an idea for Tempe Nerds
To: schwartz at acm.org

[...]
"Hiring: Linux Systems Engineers in the Phoenix Metro"
My company in Mesa, Iveda Solutions is looking for Experienced
Linux Systems Engineers/Admins to help roll-out our growing
infrastructure. We are a Web 2.0 type of company changing the
Security Industry with a huge majority of our staff originating
from tech companies from the Silicon Valley. Our company
specializes in consolidation, hosting and monitoring of
surveillance cameras over the Internet. If your interested in
applying please check out our craigslist ad at:
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/sad/1580709667.html
[...]