How to unlock a locked hard disk?

Kevin Fries kfries6 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 11:41:30 MST 2010

I'm confused, are you trying to keep whats on the Windows partition or not.
'df' only shows mounted partitions, not all partitions available to your
system.  For example, some more secure systems will place /boot on its own
partition, then rail to mount it.  This makes the disk image of the Linux
kernel untouchable by malware.  If you do not mount /boot (not needed for  a
running system), then it will not show.

In this case, you have a windows drive as /dev/sda and a Linux drive as
/dev/sdb.

Have you tried this?
#!/usr/bin/env bash

if [ ! -d /mnt/windows]; then