RHCE test dates?

Taylor, Kaia Kaia.Taylor at schwab.com
Tue Feb 16 16:15:44 MST 2010

So... who might actually be writing RHCE on May 14 in Phoenix?

I'm thinking about it.  I would be willing to set up a few VMs in a little practice area with anyone who is studying (servers like "this server doesn't boot right", "new server", "bad guy", "good guy", "rpm supply")

Regards,
Kaia Taylor
DevSA  group  --  tis-dco-devsa - jumpword devsa http://dco-sps.schwab.com/sites/devsa/welcome desk 602-977-5157 pager 6025785439 at vtext.com or white pages All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received by the Charles Schwab corporate e-mail system and is subject to archival and review by someone other than the recipient.