free long (approx 30ft) ethernet cables

Ed plug at 0x1b.com
Sun Feb 14 22:50:12 MST 2010

Sounds like these could also be useful for Installfests too - should
PLUG keep kit for meetings? how would that work & where/who would keep
the stuff. I think Hans has his hands full, do we have someone that
can be the keeper of stuff for hackfests & Installfests & meetings?
(and unless you want to visit the Arizona Central Highlands to pick up
the stuff, I'm not a good choice - sorry)

or is it just simpler to give'em to a lucky networker? ;)

Ed