Who Wants High Speed Fiber Connections in PHX?

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 13:10:17 MST 2010

They could also raise and finance an army to invade your home directly.  I'm
not worried about that either and this thread is now going on auto-delete.

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 6:41 AM, keith smith <klsmith2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions,
that I wish it always to be kept alive.
 - Thomas Jefferson