Who Wants High Speed Fiber Connections in PHX?

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 08:25:24 MST 2010

Really if you want internet privacy there are ways to go about it.
however that process is eventually going to gain some level of notice
over time.

i read about them to stay current on the tech, but personally i have
no need for that level of security. I really don't care if the
government knows i play Games and watch porn and occasionally download
videos and whatnot. or my ISP for that matter. i ready Googles' policy
and am ok with that. again i9 discuss nothing of such import via the
internet that i don't want them to know it. if its that important ill
go meet someone.