Need some help for a special Installfest

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 15:57:57 MST 2010

This i think might be a good idea... create a small form for them to
fill out for username computer name all the non-secure stuff, so we
can give them an idea of what they might want to think about and then
with them all up and running make it a class/install-fest even with
them installing it themselves and having 3-5 people moving about
helping with issues. and in the future this will let them reinstall or
pass on to others.

even set up the form to record information they might need in the future...

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 3:51 PM, Eric Shubert <ejs at shubes.net> wrote:
> Should we try to do a little presentation after the installs are
> (mostly) done that people can follow along on their new systems?
>
> Dazed_75 wrote:

Stephen