ubuntu security notice

Kevin Fries kfries6 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 15:18:49 MST 2010

Thank you for this.  I just bought a System76 Starling.  Carl had an extra one at the office so he let me have that one.  But when I went by their HQ, he said something about a vulerability they were patching, but did not get any more than that.

Got my netbook today, and its really nice.  But glad to know it was an Ubuntu problem, not a System76 problem.

Kevin

Sent from my Nokia phone