File not found error creating tar.bz2 archive

Kevin Fries kfries6 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 13:49:44 MST 2010

Ok, remember, in the right location is only half the problem, if your path is set wrong, files in the correct location are still not found.

So, since running without the -j did not change things, assume the problem is in tar.  Check the backup directory for a broken symlink.

Kevin

Sent from my Nokia phone