SCaLE ride and room sharing

Shawn Badger badger.shawn at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 12:52:25 MST 2010

I am driving to SCALE and I have room for 1 or 2 more people in my car.

I am trying to leave the SE valley around 6:30 PM on Thursday night and
returning Sunday. I normally get home in 11:30 - midnight time frame on
Sunday's. Normally we all split the cost of the gas for the trip so with 4
people it is really a cheap way to go.

I plan on attending the Eastside PLUG meeting tomorrow so please feel free
to ask me about a ride.