ot- windows malware

Technomage technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 21:19:51 MST 2010

Mike,
that is but 1 of many tools I used on clients machines (I know, just
found a new trojan this week
on a box). malwarebytes, spybot S&D, cccleaner and a host of linux based
live cd scanners
are at my beck and call. typical length of service call is about 6 hours
per machine (can
run multiple in parallel to cut down on "serial" time).

I make about $65.00/hour doing my own thing. its still cheaper than
having them go to
geek squad (ugh).

- Eric