why does FF take up the entire desktop?

Kevin Fries kfries6 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 14:52:23 MST 2010

I have also seen this when you close FF in maximized mode, then FF gets
stupid about where is is supposed to be on the screen.

How I Fixed:
Open FF, it takes the entire screen
Press F11, or Alt-Space->unmaximize to make the window no longer full screen
Close FF
Reopen FF, it should come up windowed just like it was when closed
click the maximize button
Close FF
Reopen FF, all should be OK

Hope this helps