Notify/cooperate with Ubuntu AZ Loco folks (was: Re: Need some help for a special Installfest)

Mike Schwartz mike.l.schwartz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 13:42:05 MST 2010

My apologies if this (what I am about to say) is so obvious,
that it is a waste of bits (electrons?) to type it.

You should consider getting in touch with (/"involving")
the folks from the "Ariziona LoCo" of *Ubuntu *
(see https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-arizona)
Their team leader: "John Crawford aka johnc4510",
(see https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JohnCrawford)
"John Crawford" <johnc4510 at cox.net> -- OR: --
(does this one work? :-) <johnc4510 at ubuntu.com>
("see also" https://launchpad.net/~johnc4510)

...and I think one of their other main (active) members
is Craig A. Eddy <tyche@ {ubuntu.com|cox.net} >
(see https://launchpad.net/~tyche)
...so I am sending each of them, a Cc: of this.

SOME of these people, (along with others - like, me)
can be seen in the photos from about 1.5 years ago
("05/17/2008")
at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArizonaTeam/Installfest

(from there),
they were also copied to (and *"tagged" on*) facebook, -- at:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=27343&id=664267723&l=4951861bed
...which is "public link" URL, so it "should" work OK, even
if you do not have your own facebook account [password].

By the way, if any of you are in those photos
((other URL:
  http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=27343&id=664267723))
and you would like your "tag" to be a proper hyper link to
your facebook profile page, then contact me on facebook.

ALSO, I noticed that Ted Gould's name was mentioned,
at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuWeeklyNewsletter/Issue179
(as part of item "4." under "Tuesday") --
so I am also sending him a Cc: of this.

(some of *those Cc:'s* "might" be, readers who 'also'
 already subscribe to *PLUG-Discuss.* Oops, sorry! :-)
Just "FYI"...
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ