Need some help for a special Installfest

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 12:14:32 MST 2010

Stephen and X Y,
The special part is that it is not a public event and not a PLUG event.
Mesa Regal is a 55+ RV park with an active computer club.  Eric Shubert,
myself and a Linux end user user recently attended an Expo they held.  We
manned a Linux table.  We now have 17 people signed up for this installfest
for their club.  We did this 2 years ago and installed Linux for 25 people.

X Y,
Since I have no idea who you are, it is hard to know anything abut you.  But
if you can help install ubuntu 9.10 as a standalone, dual boot with windows,
or to replace an old Linux in a dual boot environment we can use you.  I wil
plan on your attendance.  Please tell me if I know you and who you are even
if you do that off list.