Best cable prices.

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Fri Feb 5 14:43:53 MST 2010

Someone just recommended monoprice.com for cables and I inadvertently
deleted the message (sorry for not crediting the person who provided this
source) ... but when I checked, sure enough, their prices are even better.
Significantly better.

So, yet another example of why we need a menu/link on the PLUG website to
present this information and allow members to keep updating it.

Likewise for web hosting sources.  There have been several good
suggestions and while one can search the PLUG archives to find such
information, why not have a menu/link on the PLUG page specifically for
best sources and best prices?

Who is the webmaster for the PLUG website?