comments in /eetc/passwd and group

Shawn Badger badger.shawn at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 11:52:38 MST 2010

I am the primary sys admin of the box, but the problem is that there is
other sys admins that say I have to do things this way, I am trying to say
we need to be doing it this way.
I would love to say that will be done my way, but without some sort of
justifcation as to whe this way is better than that way I can't get them to
change.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that has had to play these office politics
games before to get some one else to come to see what the current best
practices are. Yes, it is sad that you have to do these things, but that is
the world I work in.