How to 'rsync' from one computer to another

JD Austin jd at twingeckos.com
Wed Feb 3 23:15:39 MST 2010

Very true.
In the example I pasted out of one of my rsync scripts it uses ssh to do the
transfer.
I don't think I've had a machine with rsh (not secure) enabled for about 10
years :)

sync -avz --delete --rsh=ssh --stats --progress --bwlimit=500
--exclude='*Norton\ Ghost\ Backup*' --exclude='*lost+found'
jd at 192.168.0.103:/newdrive/* /newdrive