How to 'rsync' from one computer to another

Eric Shubert ejs at shubes.net
Wed Feb 3 14:30:24 MST 2010

I think the objective here is to copy the files directly from one drive
to the other. No intermediate files or tarball required. ;)
You could use tar on both sides w/out ever having the tarball directly
on a disk by piping it through ssh. I think rsync's the best solution
though, given that he only wants to transfer files that have changed.

--
-Eric 'shubes'