BOOKS

Taylor, Kaia Kaia.Taylor at schwab.com
Tue Feb 2 08:37:29 MST 2010

Whoops, I guess I should have put a smiley on that joke!

Regards,
Kaia Taylor
DevSA  group  --  tis-dco-devsa - jumpword devsa http://dco-sps.schwab.com/sites/devsa/welcome desk 602-977-5157 pager 6025785439 at vtext.com or white pages All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received by the Charles Schwab corporate e-mail system and is subject to archival and review by someone other than the recipient.

"Here's a site that is very much like a public library" thats ebcause it is a public library... the Tempe library....

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 2:54 PM, Taylor, Kaia <Kaia.Taylor at schwab.com> wrote:
> Hey Mike
>
> Here's a site that is very much like a public library:
> http://catalog.tempe.gov/search/a?searchtype=Y&searcharg=linux&searchs
> cope=8&SORT=D (I did a search for keyword linux, limiting results to
> ebooks)
>
> I also like to download audio books from the tempe library.  The only
> drawback is they force you to play it via windoze software.
>

> Regards,
> Kaia Taylor
> DevSA  group  --  tis-dco-devsa - jumpword devsa
> http://dco-sps.schwab.com/sites/devsa/welcome desk 602-977-5157 pager
> 6025785439 at vtext.com or white pages All e-mail sent to or from this
> address will be received by the Charles Schwab corporate e-mail system
> and is subject to archival and review by someone other than the recipient.

A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.

Stephen