end of year donations

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Fri Dec 31 18:36:29 MST 2010

moin moin,

for years I've donated to a few organizations at the end of the year.

This year I'm donating to FSF, Software Freedom Law Center, Software
Freedom Conservancy, EFF and EPIC. I would donate to Software in the
Public Interest, but the donation site isn't working.

I'll make some annual stock purchases ( e.g. Red Hat ) next month, but I
should probably move those to June ( or better yet, throughout the year,
dependent on prices ).

Any other organizations that should get donations?

Any other publicly traded companies that we consider to be Free Software
vendors?

ciao,

der.hans
#  In order to live free and happily, you must sacrifice boredom.
#  It is not always an easy sacrifice.