Hey Festers - Let's Build a gPXE Build Server for the Installfest

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 21:46:55 MST 2010

So this will be a multiple os build server for use at install fests?

PXE boot. Select dist and off it goes?

With repository for some updates this could be huge, or we talking core
install only.

I definately have some hardware I would be willing to donate.

How much horsepower will we need. An opteron 1212 or more?