using a cross compiling back end for gcc

Technomage Hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 10:57:19 MST 2010

heh.
its a POWERBOOK. a macbook was on the G4 series of CPU and then came the G5 in PPC and Intel. frankly, I can do a lot with this little powerbook here. the only thing I am going to have trouble with is compiling code on it. its only a 400 Mhz cpu and I only got 384 MB of ram to play with.

hence the need for a separate machine to do the heavy lifting over my lan.

-Eric