computer recycling "shubes"

Eric Shubert ejs at shubes.net
Tue Dec 21 11:33:35 MST 2010

On 12/21/2010 11:17 AM, gm5729 wrote:
> I'm not quite sure Eric "shubes".
>
> My posts all come as a digest and I trim from there and bottom post.
> You would think using the same subject line as the OP would keep it
> attached but it doesn't. The web mail interface function on Plugs site
> doesn't work for me.

That explains it. I don't know how replying to a digest could maintain
threads. If someone knows how that can work, please chime in.

gk, have you tried using gmane.org and a news reader? I use TBird's news
reader w/ gmane.org, and like it very much. It gives me easy access to a
ton of lists, and I don't need to fiddle with email (and filters) at
all. Subscribing (and unsubscribing) to lists is trivial.

I don't know if there's a nice web based news reader or not, but I
expect there is one or two. Anyone know of one?

--
-Eric 'shubes'