OpenBSD and the FBI

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Fri Dec 17 21:40:43 MST 2010

http://www.bbvforums.org/cgi-bin/forums/board-auth.cgi?file=/1954/15595.html

http://www.prisonplanet.com/concerns-about-deployment-of-military-on-us-soil-growing-while-mainstream-media-buries-its-head-in-the-sand-naomi-wolf.html

> To me the solution is very simple.  Implementation will take a lot of
> effort.  It took us 45 years to get here, it might take as long to get back
> to a more reasonable Government.
>
> There are lots of things one can do.  Become informed.  Call your 2
> senators weekly and your congress person weekly as well.  Get to know your
> state legislators also.
>
> Most people have a cellular phone and a commute to and from work.  A 5
> minute call several times a week lets your reps know how you feel about
> certain things.  If they are not inline with your values then challenge them
> to re-think their position.

Yes, by all means; use your phones!

http://alligatorfarm.wordpress.com/2010/12/16/patriot-alert-dhs/

Be sure to discuss this openly using your phone:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NSA_warrantless_surveillance_controversy

This country belongs to us not the bureaucrats.  We need to get that across

http://www.csmonitor.com/Science/2010/0520/Homeland-Security-wants-to-turn-your-cell-phone-into-a-smell-phone

> Are you aware of state's sovereign rights under the 10th Amendment and what
> is going on in Montana, Utah, Texas, and here in AZ?  There are other state
> that are embracing the 10th Amendment also.  We should see more activity in
> this area over the next 6 moths.

Right Amendment X - Good luck with that?  Feds now pay our Unemployment,
bail out our banks for bad real estate loans and practices (exposed for 30
years as flowcharting to ruin), build our roads, and enforce and protect
from terror.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

Health Care reform will decriminalize drug and alcoholic offenders, now
languishing in federal prisons, while bailing out the failing Social
Security, Medicaid systems.  While I love your ideology, CHANGE is a simple
matter of dollars and cents in a seriously ailing economy.

The so-called deficit is also a matter of something CONTROLLED by the US
Government, or not (Value of Money):

Fiat money .vs American dollar Value
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_money
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_dollar

We no longer have Silver Certificates - laugh.
If the deficit is not a concern for Obama and Bush (or other's in Von Mises
and other thinktanks), perhaps we need to realize the true nature of the
game?

http://www.econlib.org/library/Mises/msT1.html

Let's talk again in 5 years; you can show me how you were right?

> There is a
> http://mail.google.com/a/obnosis.com/#inbox/12cf644a046f5056movement going
> on.  The more people that get aboard the sooner we will see change - *real*
> change.
>

> Right - every action is shadowed by a greater and more effective government
reaction:

Wikileaks will be an interesting example of American "rights", information,
stolen or "secret" government information, and consequences?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF9P5vIzYyE

> --

(503) 754-4452
(623) 688-3392