OT: Drupal question

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Fri Dec 17 09:43:46 MST 2010

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 9:01 AM, Stephen <cryptworks at gmail.com> wrote:

> yeah but web developers scare me... at leat here i have the illusion

Stephen, sexuality originates in the same area as fear.

Web developers are simply S-hexy!

> of Linux geeks, and a opionion base that i respect more than a bunch
> of unknowns.
>
> but i should have tagged OT.

Never use "should"  - use "COULD".

If someone is should-ing all over you; look for a "7 deadly sin payoff":

greed
pride
jealousy
vanity
rage
sloth (that's me - but you really could be helped more effectively there
without beleagering all these Linux purists?)
lust

[but enough psychobabble]

> On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 8:26 AM, Lisa Kachold <lisakachold at obnosis.com>
> wrote:
> > This is Off Topic.
> >
> > This is really a question for the Drupal forums, nes pa?
> >
> > On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 7:17 AM, Stephen <cryptworks at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> I have a couple of questions about Drupal. how is it for mobile
> >> friendly rendering? and is there  a plugin to grab a list of files
> >> dumped to a directory and then wrapping them up for a simple
> >> download/access?
> >
> > Basic HowTo:
> >
> http://webdesignflux.com/2010/11/22-excellent-tips-for-new-drupal-developers/
> >
> > Drupal Support for Mobile Devices:
> > http://www.leveltendesign.com/blog/rachel/drupal-support-mobile-devices
> >
> > Drupal Bulk Operations module:
> > http://drupal.org/project/views_bulk_operations
> >>
> >> --
> >> A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from
> >> rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.
> >>
> >> Stephen

(503) 754-4452
(623) 688-3392

 http://www.obnosis.com