password

Ben Trussell azlobo73 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 08:10:52 MST 2010

Instead of being a separate account, keyring is a password manager
feature employed in Ubuntu's desktop (Gnome) and just needs to be
reset (this will however reset any saved password info stored in the
keyring).

It sounds like from a previous thread you recently reset your account
password and had lost you account's password(s).  Maybe this can help?
Be sure to read the entire forum thread before attempting.

More detailed and complete instructions on removing, and on what this is:
http://davestechsupport.com/blog/2009/01/16/how-to-remove-ubuntus-password-keyring/

Source/Search used:
http://www.google.com/search?q=ubuntu+keyring+password+reset

Ben