How to repair the file system within in a ISO file

Shawn Badger shawn at badger.pro
Fri Dec 10 03:25:46 MST 2010

Update in the disk repair!!

I finally managed to solve the problem without re-encoding the video
off the DVD. It turned out that the error was in a .IFO file, so I
took the .VOB files off the image and used cat to put them into on
larger .mpg file. It wasn't the ideal outcome, but it worked and I was
able to get the person the data they needed without to much
alteration.

Thanks for everyone's help.