pitivi

Ralph Prowell rprowell at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 16:09:55 MST 2010

Betty,

I might be able to help.  I haven't used Pitivi, but I would be very
interested in learning more about it.  As far as sending videos to Europe,
you will have to use PAL instead of NTSC because their systems do not
recognize NTSC format.  If you are going to post to your website, then you
may want to look at F4V as it is smaller and uses the flash player which
just about everyone has on their system

Hope this helps you,
Ralph