party - annual end of year party

Patrick Callahan patrick.pxc.c at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 13:29:30 MST 2010

I haven't been to any PLUG meetings in a long time due to scheduling
conflicts, but since I have no class today I might go. I live at ~51st Ave.
& Cactus in Glendale. I'll need to make sure no one in my family will need
me or the car, but barring that I'd like to go. I'd certainly be willing to
take one or a few people from the West side along with me. I can find out
whether or not all this is possible by ~3pm if you can stay tuned.