The Sysadmin career field outlook

Technomage Hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 04:19:17 MST 2010

I need to get some extra funds together to go back to school and finish my degree. right now though, I am working on braille literacy through the Hadley School for the blind. after which, I might have more time to get some coursework done toward a set of certificates. then I'll be able to get back into the job market where I WANT to be.

-Eric