Versioning system - Subversion Vs. Git

Eric Cope eric.cope at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 21:37:39 MST 2010

I like the idea of local repos so I can check in files as I go, then push to
the server when I am comfortable with my changes. There is no way I could've
made the change from SVN to Git without Syntevo's software. Its not free for
commercial use, but its well worth the $75.

Services like Github are nice as well. (There are SVN equivelant, but I
don't know them specifically).

Eric