Best Way to Multi-Boot?

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Mon Dec 6 17:13:20 MST 2010

On Mon, Dec 06, 2010 at 05:04:43PM -0700, Stephen wrote:
> you know, you probably could use Wubi, and install Linux into a flat
> file on top of NTFS... but still might be simpler...

I thought about Wubi at first but from what I read, it sounds like it
uses an old version of Ubuntu.  I didn't think there was a way to use
it and dump in a different distro over that environment.  It is
something to consider.  The other could be to run a VM with Windows as
the host and run Linux that way some how but I would much rather have
Linux be the host environment for such VM projects.