Best Way to Multi-Boot?

Technomage Hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 11:07:50 MST 2010

under $1,000 for all the pieces. an antic box with 650W PSU, 2 500 GB HDD's (I've added a lot more since then), nvidia 9800 graphics, 8 GB ddr2 1,000 Mhz FSB ram, AMD X2 3.00 Ghz CPU Tayan server grade motherboard with daughterboard management solution, Sb Audigy and Emperex 22" wide screen (1600x1050). I did a lot of looking around for the absolute cheapest prices on all of this. took me 2 months to put it all together.

its still a top gaming system even now, though I can no longer game on it.

-Eric