job board/ Flash Player/Web Page

Dave Trau daveyesmusic at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 13:59:07 MST 2010

So the concept is to create a flash player that can musicians and there
friends can copy a code and imbed this player around the web. We would have
a template that users would be able to customize. Change the background, top
and bottom banners, change the colors, and have a few different flash
animation options. The users would upload there music, pictures, lyrics, bio
using there account page and in the end they would have a code that they
could paste on their blog (for example) or their own web page. All of the
plays are tracked.

It needs to be able to serve pre-roll audio ads preferably also with a
static image, or if the ad could take over the player replacing the banner,
background image, ect.. while the ad is playing I would prefer it.

There are only a couple pages on the website, excluding the individual band
profile page where there players will live. Those would be a home page which
will contain featured artists and top artists/songs (similar to myspace's
old myspace music page), a search page where people can browse the bands
currently using  site view the bands profile page. Other than that are
account management pages for bands and advertisers where they can upload
content, see there balance, and customize there player.

The website is more or less a place for bands to create their player. It is
a tool for them to create a great looking media player and spread it. Let me
know if you have any more questions or want more details on something.

What would your quote for something like that be?

Please also send me some links to some completed works and some references I
can contact.

Thank you,
David