OT - (maybe) Recovering a Zip File

Eric Cope eric.cope at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 23:16:38 MST 2010

It didn't help. I edited the program (Open Source is awesome!) to count the
\r's and the \n's, there were 10679 missing bytes. I counted 10755 newline
characters. I replaced the first 10679 newlines with \r\n, but it still
couldn't find the directory... "start of central directory not found"

If the error took place during FTP, then it should be correctable, right?
Any ideas on what other characters are affected by ASCII FTP transfer?

Thanks,
Eric