OT: Plug Digest, Vol 62, Issue 31 - the unfixable problem.

Eric Cope eric.cope at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 11:46:01 MST 2010

Its my current view that we all have desires that stem from greed; the
desire to offer our services for as high a price as possible AND to desire
other's services for as low a prices as possible. We can't wish these
results, but must participate in the market to get as close to these desires
as willing.

Coercion is the use of force (noun) to force (verb) you to participate in a
market you are unwilling to participate freely, either through paying higher
prices that you would normally, or through receiving a lower price for our
own service.

The former requires mutual benefit for a transaction to take place. The
latter does not, in fact, it rarely benefits more than one party involved.

Eric