OT: Self Employed Health Insurance Costs and Coverage

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Sun Aug 29 12:56:57 MST 2010

Most offer all the services but you can pick which ones work for you
a-la-cart. But yes you really do need to be pulling in business and
working as a small business. Something about the way they present the
group to underwriters.