OT: Self Employed Health Insurance Costs and Coverage

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Sat Aug 28 01:08:03 MST 2010

I thought I had it bad having to pay $750 per month but it is an HMO
so we don't have those God-awful high deductibles.  I retired from
state service this year, after getting laid off this spring.

Sorry for the politics, but I think we need a good strong single payer
system like they have in Germany; I always heard that their system was
quite excellent.