Recommendations for server hardware (1U and 2U)..

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Sat Aug 21 14:15:45 MST 2010

I personally don't like all the proprietary parts that dell uses,
weather it makes them easier to work on or not.

It really doesn't matter in the long run if you need to put a new power
supply into the machine, only to find that Dell is the only one on the
planet that can sell you that power supply and not only will it be a
special order, but it will cost 10 times what a standard server power
supply costs that you can get off the shelf.

Brian Cluff