Recommendations for server hardware (1U and 2U)..

Kevin Fries kfries6 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 12:46:39 MST 2010

I have run both Dell and Supermicro and have had good luck with both.  If I
had my choice, I would select Supermicro because I like the upgradeability
over Dell.  That being said, I still have two Dell R200's in my lab running
ProxmoxVE environment that I use to do product simulations early in the R&D
cycle that run great.

But if you want absolute Linux compatibility... look at System76.

HTH
Kevin

On Aug 21, 2010 1:37 PM, "Bryan O'Neal" <