Blackbeery no longer secure

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Sat Aug 21 02:54:02 MST 2010

Ok - if I issue you your set of keys and then some one comes along and
says - Hey I need to see that stuff or your out - I could just issue
you new keys, and keep a set for my self and then every time they say
- give me the data from X I use my copy to unlock the data and hand it
over. It is conceptually simple. Execution is a bit more complex but I
understand they have it working now and can indeed eavesdrop on
everything.