Sr. Linux Administrator Contract to Hire Position in Chandler, AZ

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Wed Aug 18 23:12:45 MST 2010

Am 17. Aug, 2010 schwätzte Stephen so:

> this is an interesting first.... never did see a recruiter post here,
> just things forwarded from members...

Actually, we used to have a couple of recruiters that were somewhat active
participants. We have had a few other recruiter posts, but not many.

The key is that they don't get overwhelming.

Since you've been participating for a while and you've not noticed a
recruiter posting I'd say they haven't been overwhelming :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes        http://www.TwoGeekTechs.com/
#  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.