Fresh Ubuntu Installation - Events/0 consumes most of cpu

Eric Cope eric.cope at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 10:48:36 MST 2010

I installed 10.04. I have two network interfaces, eth0 is my laptop's 10/100
port. eth1 is my laptop's 802.11b wireless port. This makes replacing the
network cards more difficult, especially since the laptop is older and not
worth finding a replacement network card. I decided to take my laptop to my
day job to debug while my day job's work was simulating. I did not plug my
laptop into the network, which is why I unplugged eth0 (not to try and fix
eth1).

Thanks again,
Eric