Need Help Configuring a German Keyboard

Kevin Fries kfries6 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 12:09:48 MST 2010

Does debian testing use ibus like Ubuntu does?   If so, its quite easy, and
lots of tutorials exist on the net, but the keys to finding them is the term
ibus.  I use japanese input all the time, and it works great.  But I'm on my
phone right now and don't have thelinks in front of me.

If ibus is not available, maybe someone more familiar with debian testing
will have a better answer.

Kevin

On Aug 17, 2010 12:52 PM, "Mark Phillips" <mark at phillipsmarketing.biz>