Locked Directories

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 07:45:40 MST 2010

Ok, Thanks!

------------------------

Keith Smith

--- On Tue, 8/17/10, Stephen <cryptworks at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Stephen <cryptworks at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Locked Directories
To: "Main PLUG discussion list" <plug-discuss at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us>
Date: Tuesday, August 17, 2010, 7:18 AM

this is what group permissions are for, just rember when setting them you need to set group separately from individual/owner and public permissions.

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 6:47 PM, keith smith <klsmith2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:

I'm thinking you can put the user in a group and give that group access to that directory.  I have never done so, however to me this resolves the need to allow all in account access to the accounting directory... and IT access to the folder source....

If I am wrong please let me know so I never go down this path.

Keith Smith